Friday, May 25, 2012

Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095

Cheap Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095 Discount Review Shop





*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

By Amazon

Cheap "Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095" Discount Review Shop





"Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095" Feature


  • New for 2012!



"Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095" Overview


8.5" high resin figurine by Susan Lordi. New to her Willow Tree collection for 2012. Two sisters (or women) talk while walking together. Susan Lordi says: This piece is about the rich and sustaining, comfortable constancy of lifelong friends.You share the same history; the inside jokes that no one else would understand in the same way. A sister knows your faults and somehow puts up with them, and loves you in spite of them.







*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

By Amazon

Cheap "Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095" Discount Review Shop

"Willow Tree My Sister, My Friend by Susan Lordi, 27095" Related Products



Recommend : Bedroom Armoires Artwork for Sale Cheap Bedroom Sets

No comments:

Post a Comment